Solutions – Time & Expenses
Most professional services organisations face similar problems of project profitability, tracking of work in progress, correct revenue recognition, timely billing, rapid expense reimbursement, and efficient employee allocation and utilisation. time@work is designed to integrate and expedite these common business processes.
Timesheets – Expenses – Billing – Planning – Budgeting – Resource Allocation – Management Information – Project Management – Accounting
time@work is a flexible, multi-lingual (UNICODE), multi-company, and multi-currency software system for the professional services organisations.
time@work is used by Professional Services organisations all over the world. These include Consultancies, Accountants, Advertising Agencies, Public Relations Agencies, Consulting Engineers, IT Services and other practices.
Most organizations process hundreds or thousands of employee expenses each month, including petty cash claims, out of pocket expenses and credit card receipts. The cost of completing, authorizing, reconciling, re-checking, adjusting VAT and re-keying this data into a Financial System is high. expense@work enables you to complete expense and credit card transactions online, automate approval routing and ensure that transactions are transferred directly into your financial system without further data entry.
The expense@work System:
- Enables entry of expense claims anytime, anywhere, without software installation, via a browser
- Enforces corporate guidelines and expense policies
- Maintains mileage records and calculates appropriate rates and allowances
- Integrates seamlessly with your Finance System
- Integrates seamlessly with your credit card provider
- Full multi-currency and multi-language capabilities
- Intelligent authorization routing, using e-mail and workflow
- Ensures compliance with statutory requirements
- Extensive reporting and expenditure analysis
expense@work a flexible, multi-lingual, multi-company, and multi-currency software which is ideal for companies employing large numbers of staff who frequently travel abroad, use company credit cards or company cars. Expense@work also suits organizations with predefined internal processes for the control of expenses and reimbursment.