In their October issue, Company Director magazine lists the following reasons to put Cloud Computing onto your agenda:
* Cloud transforms a capital cost into an operational expense.
* Instead of having to wait years for a return on investment there is a very close connection between the money you spend and the value you receive.
* Pay-as-you-go services can cut costs.
* The Cloud is flexible enough to accommodate even extreme peaks and troughs.
* The Cloud makes it easier to cost and implement expansion, mergers and acquisitions.
* In general, The Cloud gives access to better technology.
* Storage is likely to cost less.
* You can access information anywhere there’s an internet connection.
* The Cloud can reduce a company’s carbon footprint.
Some particularly interesting points in regards to The Cloud and how it can assist your business today and in the future.